Monday, May 18, 2009

My Dear Evon

Dear, it is sad to know U have been arguing with him
I'm soli that I gotta work for these few days
What can I do is just to ease ur pain with SMS
U r the most rational thinking person among 3 of us
Don be too carried away with ur pride this time
U need time to think bout the solution over & over again

Some words to share with U

The joy of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves,
and not to twist them with our own image
otherwise, we will love only the reflection of ourselves
and not the person deep inside them.

Always listen to your words
if you feel that it would hurt you,
it probably hurts him too.

These words might sound over dramatize
Anyhow, if the situation does not allow U to continue anymore, I have other words for U

Giving someone all your love
is never an assurance they will love you back.

A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone
who means a lot to you
only to find out in the end
that it was never meant to be
and you just have to let go.

I hope U will be doing fine, I'll catch up with U as soon as I can. A Promise 2 u.

May you have
enough happiness to make you smile,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you gentle,
enough hope to make you dream,
enough love to fill your passion
and me to share it all with.

With Love,
Crason

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much dear:) i shall really learn to love again :) love you always :)

    ReplyDelete