Monday, May 25, 2009

Stardust


Yvaine: Tell me about Victoria then.
Tristan: (Hesitating.. Thinking..) Well, she.. There's nothing more to tell you

Yvaine: Because the little I know about love is that's unconditional. Its not something you can buy.

Tristan: Hang on. This wasn't about me buying her love. This was a way for me to prove how I felt.

Yvaine: (Sarcastically) And what's she doing to prove how she feels about you?

Tristan: Well.. (Speechless)


Hmm.. pathetic. Come on Tristan, Victoria is just someone who is so fucking fake. She might fall for U a little but U know she will never be Urs. I could impress U again & again but I couldn't see R U actually proving how U feel towards my Love. In the end, There's only Hate, there's only Tears, there's only Pain.. There is No Love here.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha.. why lar so liddat? Stardust quite nice show lor.. hahahaha!! XD

    ReplyDelete