Thursday, June 4, 2009

Airbus A330 Conversion~ Hurray!!

Can't believe it, I'm going for Airbus Conversion on 6th July to 26th July
After July, I'll be able to go to Korea, Dubai, Istanbul, Australia, China, Hong Kong & India~
Excited for sure!

By Wikipedia,
The Airbus A330 is a large-capacity, wide-body, twin-engine, medium-to-long-range commercial passenger airliner.
The A330-300 carries 295 passengers in a three-class cabin layout (335 in 2 class and 440 in single class layout) over a range of 10,500 km (5,650 nautical miles).
Isnt it Big? I think so. No longer a Ikan Longkang B737-400 :D

I thought I will be standing on ground, not going anywhere further than Taipei & Kaohsiung
I thought I will never be having any new & fresh excitement in my life
Who knows?! It is a great opportunity!
Grab it instead!

It is a new beginning after all
I am very glad~ Have a little chance to see the world now
Not to worry, I'll definitely bring U guyz souvenir & great photos
Nevertheless, share the excitement & experience
Unlike some people, being so selfish & self centered GO TO HELL~
Who do U think U R? So proud of urself & become someone Kacang Lupakan Kulit
Pui~ Wat a disgrace :p

For those who is always by my side, I appreciate
For those who is new in my life, my utmost welcome
For those who left, good luck to U
For those who left but wanted to come back? FUCK OFF I shall say, Its just too late.

4 comments:

  1. safe journey yah. have fun while working :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 再来看你了~~
    换去airbus多刺激啊!!

    加油啊!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is funny and adorable how you choose to quote it from wikipedia instead of other sources. :P Hahaha, although it's rather too late, still I am glad for the transitions and changes in your life. I like the way you handle them. Take the bull with its horn. Go wow! Hugs! Though I am new in your life, I wish I can be part of your life too, best most of the time. LOLX.

    ReplyDelete