Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally My Turn!

Yea Yea
Finally I edited all my pics
Camwhore all the way


































I remember during tis BKK trip
Elroy asked us a question
How much do u rate urself
Elroy rated me 5.5 out of 10
..... I was a bit upset :(
Well.. Everyone is imperfect
Yes I am not perfect either
Like Evon said
My imperfections could be My Attraction
There would be a day
Someone sees me 100% in his eyes
He would appreciate me
Love me
Care for me
He would keep his promise
& We will be together forever
Fairy Tale love story lolz
Pray for me everyone :P

2 comments:

  1. I hope your prayers have been answered by now =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what will you do if one day, this person comes up to you and tells you that you are 100% in his eyes? All your flaws are what that attracts him? I believe that, if this person really does loves you, he would take in your flaws too just as your attractions too. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete