Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya~


1st of foremost, lets say it out loud
Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslim frens
Maaf Zahir Batin
How I wish I could attend any Hari Berbuka of my frens
Everyone should be having their big big meals
Chicken Rendang, Nasi Lemak, Curry Puff..
& its just too bad I was in Kuantan!
Hyatt Regency Kuantan
Which is located beside Teluk Cempedak
Where I came last month!24 hours KFC & McD
R just rite beside of tis beach
Even town people would come all the way to here
& Surprisingly, lots of chinese join the club in tis nite!Beach at nite time, without light
Plain boring.. :pIt is supposed to look like tis during day time!
Awesome view ^^The room is kinda special I would say
Bcuz it is not a normal hotel, it is a Resort
& I found tis!!The reflected light looks like a Love shape
Great! I am gonna have a new love soon :P
Oh ya, tis is the special part of it
U can open up the wall windows
It is so cool if I were to catch someone to drink with me & smoke!See my Signature Smile? lolx
It has become a signature nowadays
Big Mouth Big Mouth!Camwhore time
Acting cute lolx1st time posting tis kind of pic
Hopefully it doesnt look yuckie lolx
Pink Pink nipple, censored to make it "U" always instead of 18SX



It is approaching 21st Sept
Cant wait to see my next month roster
Hopefully it will be released on 21st or latest 22nd pls..
Pray hard for me pls!!
I wan to visit Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, Beijing!
Hope for the best!!©®

1 comment: