Friday, October 30, 2009

Random Days

Just got back from Dubai yesterday
Though it was only 3 days 2 nites in Dubai
I felt like.. its been over a month
Long time didnt update my blog
Here R all my random days recently

Flew with Sea Callen
Knew her in training school
A pretty stewardess for sure
We talked whole nite long till reporting
Love her quote
"I'm not a good talker but I am a good listener"


Ok, now jump to Dubai all of a sudden
Miss Diva Shah & Norliah


Norliah is already 30++
& yet she looks so cute still


Shahrizal
We hated each other at 1st
Finally flew together lolx
Well, we seem to be kinda close now though hahhaa



Our hotel is not so near to the airport
but the thing is
U can see aircraft landing from far end
Approaching the airport area
The frequency was so high
Yea, Dubai International Airport is a real busy airport



Hang out with tis crazy group almost everyday
& for sure.. Briyani Rice never ending



In tis restaurant
Visitor's Place
The waiter can even speak Malay
No surprise! They have been serving us since don know how may years ago


Met my batchmate Govin
We both R actually kinda Oriental kind of guyz lolx
How to say that?
He is having " I Love Beijing " & I have " Welcome to Taiwan "







Miss Rose
Famous among MAS crew
U could not find anything cheaper than tis




Mabrook
Made in Taiwan
Got this for my sister & Evon





Got iPhone for myself
Finally.. lolx


So U see.. nothing much recently
Dubai, a hot country & a shopping paradise
Though they have Desert Tour
I aint feeling interested lolx

Oh yea.. Y not I share this with all of U
Someone special gave me this
& I am so feeling Coo Coo~







Thanks to U *someone special* ^^


Posing Maut!!
Super Model!!


Time to head back to Malaysia





Next month I will be going to Dubai again
Tis time would be 7 days tat long
Kinda bored of it, keep repeating the same thing
Briyani Rice, Shopping, Briyani Rice & Shopping.. =.="
Not excited at all..

I wonder am I being unfair to someone special or not
Everyone of us would have been hurt before
It seems to be natural that we would somehow put up a protective cover
Hide away the true us, a mask for everyone
We R just trying to protect ourselves
Well.. I've decided to reveal the real me
3 Months probation period :p
& I am feeling so close with U already
Very close indeed :)

©®

1 comment:

  1. Agree with ya saying that Dubai is a boring place..It must be nice to be based in KL =D

    ReplyDelete