Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell, A Real One for Year 2009

OMG OMG
2009 is coming to an end
Guess what? I have no single feeling
How is tat? Does it indicate that I had an lousy year?
As a matter of fact, 2009 has been a great one!
Time is tickling.. tickling still
Everyone is waiting for the arrival of 2010

I was actually having dinner with Evon n Coo Coo
In Sugimoto, taken few pics lagi
But then the careless me, forgot to take back the USD cable
So those pic will only be uploaded next blog ba
The main thing is actually I called office
To request flight for my standby the next day
Who knows there was one Shanghai flight departing after 4 hours!
Put down the phone, I discussed with Evon & Coo Coo
In the end, decided to go for it & rushed all the way
So I made it to Shanghai
Fucking cold -4 degree
Unfortunately no snow jugak
Freezing all the way walking to this restaurant
Best!!! The spicy sour soup is just damn best!
I sorta throw alot of spice into my soup
It was looking very very the spicy & hot!
Even those china aunties standing there waiting for seats
Were talking bout my soup
Oh yea I had a lot of fun this time
Met some good crews & also some bad too
To the bad one, my apology for being so daring to fight back
I wonder where did I have this gut to tell tat person off
Simply bcuz.. I do not have the patience to play anymore
No more sarcastic game! U deserve it!!
I like this lady, she looks so cute with her winter clothing
More like a toy especially their face
Blush with real pink!



Ok I don understand
Tian Chun is a City
Here it says
Tian Chun's Dog Don Care about BAO?
Whatever it means but the BAO here
OMFG taste real good!!!!

1st time taking train in shanghai





A bit here & there in Shanghai
But it all doesnt reali matter
bcuz here is my Summary of 2009
A big year of 2009!


January'2009
I was still under training with MAS
1st solo flight was on 20th Jan
Pretty excited with whatever flight that I might get

Febuary'2009
1st time having Domestic Trip
1st time Taipei Nite Stop
I love this month!
Oh ya, celebrated Valentine with my ex

March'2009
1st time Kaohsiung Nite Stop
Flight as usual but met alot of nasty ppl
Relationship -- Shaking

April'2009
Celebrated my ex's Birthday
Farewell my ex to France for further studies
Heart Broken

May'2009
My birthday but it was so bad
Heart Broken
Broke up finally

June'2009
Heart Broken
Broken..

July'2009
In recovery stage
Airbus Conversation

August'2009
In recovery stage
1st time New Delhi, Kuwait Nite Stop

September'2009
Getting good!
1st time Dubai, Istanbul, Shanghai Nite Stop

October'2009
Met Coo Coo!
1st time Beijing, Hong Kong Nite Stop

November'2009
Happily with Coo Coo
1st time Seoul Nite Stop
1st time unscheduled nite stop in Myanmar!

December'2009
Happy Happy with Coo Coo
Full of dreams & hopes!~


Have U ever thought bout it?
New year is approaching
All that U wish is nothing but a blessing brand new year
Want to achieve something U wanted to
Wish to do this do that.. Never ending
Humans R all greedy, isnt it the truth?
Ask ourselves, how many of us will basically think this way
THAT U have been thru a great year of 2009
Thanks for the blessing of 2009 & looking forward another blessing year 2010
Appreciate the last day we have in the year of 2009
& Welcome the mysterious of year 2010
No one can predict the future
I am willing to go thru whatever happiness or unhappiness

Here I wish everyone in the world
Happy New Year!
May U all have a great year ahead!
©®

1 comment: