Thursday, February 18, 2010

And I shall..


This vortex has been swallowing me so deeply
It was so hard for me to climb up to seek for the sky
And how could I be that silly
Dive in again, trying to fight against the impossibility
Wat was the Never Again my favourite saying?
Its behind me, dozing off in its eternity

I gotta admit, I am not that kind of person
Who rely everything on fate
I believe in Chances, trust in doing my best
If I were to give the best of me, something could have changed
& of course hoping for a better change
But sweetheart, look at me
I've tried more than thousand times
Hit myself against the wall, crack my head
It doesnt seem to work that way
I cried, I moaned, I whined
Mama said, Baby.. One Hand Cannot Clap :(

Clapping takes Two
Have I learned it enough? Havent?
But I am so glad, at least I tried again
Thank you Evon dear
" Haha.. If last time, I would stop you.
But now, I will say, go ahead,
Love hard while you still can afford to be hurt =) "


Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop
Relationships are like glass

Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye


Cheers mate!
& Elroy, I'll be seeing U in Birmingham next month!
Ur turn to cheer me up! :P

©®

No comments:

Post a Comment