Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wat A Day!!

This morning my pick up to the airport was 6.05am
& I was having seriously problem with my sleep
I woke up twice at least
A cig then went to bed again
I swear!
I didnt even hear my alarm ring
I wasnt even sure did I actually put my alarm to off
Tata~ Transport was gone!
I woke up.. 7.30am!!!!
OMFG!!!! Reporting is 7.35am & Departure is 9.05am!!!
Guess what? I made it in the end!!! :P

Put it aside 1st, gonna share few things for now

Dolce & Gabbana *the one*
Got this from a Business Class passenger
Was doing sales with my Leading Stewardess on Delhi flight
Approached him & grabbed a long hour chat
I like it!
Simple & Nice!!
The best part of course is FREE!!!
This perfume cost around MYR 275
Thanks alot to this generous man!
But then.. He touched my hands here & there!!
Enough of molesting me!!

Now is bout the Shanghai flight with Ivy
Look at us in uniform
I do not look like one rite?
Almost everyone imagines A Flight Attendant should be
Tall~ Handsome~ Macho~ Very Attractive
Me? lolx.. Look like a little boy more
Unlike Ivy, she has a flight attendant look
But then kan.. Out of Uniform??
Haha.. Everything change!!!

Look like 2 Kampung Kia
Those 1st time traveling excitement!
It was still cold
Around 12 degree
The best part is bout the flower
Winter + Spring season
Snowy white in colour :)


We will always come to this train station
An underground shopping paradise!!!
My favourite temple
Jing An TempleIt looks so grand!!!
Brought Ivy to this Restaurant
The Spicy Soup with all kind of ingredients
Look at my bowl!~
Haha.. It costs RMB 35 which is like MYR 17.50
I couldnt finish it
I knew it lolx
Ivy's portion also not small
hahhaha!! RMB 24 :P
Both of us screamed for being too full
Left over alot!

Ivy Ivy
I am pretty sure U wont check out my blog
Let me be completely honest to U
I wonder since when I treat U as my little sister
Perhaps sometimes when I need ur help
U will be always there for me
Reali appreciate that I met U in this walk of life
Frenship forever!

I look so ugly..
What happened to me recently???


Okie.. back to my previous topic
Since I was late kan
I drove all the way with 110/120/130 KM/J
Car was seriously almost over heated
Arrived there, rushed to aircraft
I met someone in the middle of my way
Mother Fucker Pukimak Asshole!
U this kind of half blind creature should go to hell
U shall never be revived as U should be a dead soul by now
How dare U asked me to "WATCH OUT!!!!?"
Diu Nyah Ma Chao Fah Hai!
If I ever hear U say it one more time
I will report to office for U harassing me, embarrassing me & threaten me!
Jibaiz!!!
But funny though to see tis angry man
U r losing.. Didnt U notice that?
Haha.. Like I said before
Respect is to be earned, U cant demand for it haha!

I am so so glad
Allow me to extend my fullest sincere gratitude to my set of crew today
Sorry guyz.. I didnt mean to be late
Thanks alot for the flight today
I appreciate all of U so so much!
Hope to see U all again soon :)


2molo Sibu, spending a nite there
There after, off 1 day then ready to go
London & Elroy! I am coming!! :)

©®

2 comments:

  1. wa~ everyday take pics with different girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great to be an air-steward !
    btw , ShangHai look pretty nicee at night *

    ReplyDelete