Monday, March 15, 2010

Birmingham II

Journey continued to Birmingham
So here I am!
Tis place has given me such a vivid impression
I m pretty sure it has etched in my heart & mind
I met so much great things there
& Great ppl too!!






Dragging my bag all the way
Isnt fun!
It was kinda tired ok!



Elroy's room

Pennee's

Ji Yan's
Sloppy staircase


I feel like I am HOME!!!



This is the best part
They put all their *smelly* socks on top of heater
Smell is flowing everywhere!!



Peaceful Perry Barr :)


Pitiful poor Elroy & them
There wasnt a proper CNY celebration
Its alright, U will have us next year!


It is a surprise for me to see this
I couldnt believe tis!
An Islamic Mosque!





Bullring~!







I Love This!






Can U imagine the size of this Church!






Aaaah.. Relief!
I m done with this post
Next post is gonna be..
The special Meals I got from them!
It tastes the best!! :P
Till then..~ C ya!


©®

No comments:

Post a Comment