Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Thoughts

Just another flying day
Flight was delayed again for 2nd time
Supposedly to arrive at 1530hrs
Ended up 1815hrs
I was practically WALKING back from Shanghai to KL
Man.. Did U have a tiring day too?
Tell me bout it.. I am literally exhausted to the maximum!

Reached Bkt Jalil
Unpacked my trolleys & garment bag
Re-packed them into another trolley
Gotta drive back to Kepong my parents place

Watched over Ivy, my housemate
Make-up to tide her hair
She is reali well groomed!
She is going to Beijing 2nite
My dear, have a safe & happy flight :)

Driving back
I started to wonder, along with cough
Yea.. My cough is coming back!
Perhaps I had an Over Spicy Meal
Or it could be the chilling cold weather of Shanghai
It does make me feel like vomitting though

Oh yea, I paused on I started to WONDER
How does Love actually appear?
How did I start a relationship with a person?
The song from Mariah Carey comes on
"I wanna know what love is.. I wan U to show me.."

Beat me , I do not know anyone
How did I use to go out for dates
To get to know a stranger
From stranger & grows to be a lover
How did all this happen?
I reali wonder..

I once heard this funny guy told me
He has 3 stages! To choose someone to get close to
1st of all, a great Chat via internet
With display picture provided
Tone of voice sounds sincere
Having a common topic to chat to
Topics seem endless
Feel like chatting more

2nd stage
Phone call :)
U may call to talk about nonsense
& I would like to pick up any time
With all laughter & sharing is caring moment
It does help to develop more & more

3rd stage, is to Meet Up!
Last but not least
U may notice someone's behaviour
Like his real attitude, real reaction, real smile, everything is real
How real could it be for the 1st meet?
We will always be blinded by all these though :)

Finally, U pass the interview!
Its time to get things into a better picture
This idea would be from me
A probation of 3 months :)
Lets see how it is gonna go
Forward or backward?
It is all depend on how much Effort U could put
Sad though, sometimes things R just not gonna work
When it works, U R definitely feeling like Heaven

Oh yes.. this is the feeling that I miss all this time
I have not been feeling Heaven for a period of time!

Call me weird
Call me Crazy!!
When I am certainly feeling like Heaven
At the same time, I feel afraid!!

All sorts of nonsense would appear
I am afraid U R not being urself, Mayb U R just trying to please me
I am scared.. Ur sweet talks R nothing but just a One Moment Candy
I am terrified of liars.. Wat if U R just another one of them?
I am frightened of some many things.. I am just another trepid

To be exact
I am actually being fearful
I could not love U with all my heart
Cowardly being too timid
I don wanna get hurt anymore :(

Yea.. I know U have been thru a hard time
Everyone does.. U R not alone
When U think U R doing a rite thing
So sure, so certain that U R gonna have it this time
It ends up to be the most disaster fall ever
It does hurt, for very sure it does

Evon, not just here
Almost everyone tells me the same thing
I am suitable for Love at 1st sight ONLY
For those who like me, they would definitely fall for the very 1st eye
& the 1st eye sight on me
U could know better weather U would like me or hate me
It is proven :)
& guess what? I don like tis..

Trust me, I have an inner beauty
At least ONE! Come on man.. Don hate me :(
Please give Urself sometime to understand me ..
R U as lost as everyone does too?
Thinking bout.. Why the person U love the most
Would hurt U the most?
Why cant We all love that person &
That person would love U with all they can too?


Gonna share with U this great song
I wanna know what Love is


I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when Im colder
In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Cant stop now, Ive traveled so far
To change this lonely life
I wanna know what love is.....
I want you to show me......

I wanna feel what love is.....

I know you can show me......
I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me....

Ive got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me....

In my life! there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I cant stop now, Ive traveled so far
To change this lonely life!.!.!.!.
I wanna know what love is.....
I want you to show me......
I wanna feel what love is......

I know you can show me......

I wanna know what love is....
I want you to show me....
And I wanna feel, I want to....
feel what love is....

And I know, I know you can show me....

show me

I wanna know what love is, lets talk about love

I want you to show me,
I wanna feel it too
I wanna feel what love is,
I want to feel it too
And I know and I know, I know you can show me
Show me love is real, yeah

I wanna know what love is...



Stop it, I know I know
I know how did that asshole treated U like a piece of shit
While U R worth More Than Millions of Gold
Wanna know how much Love worth?
It is worth more than the whole earth
Pure Love is worth more than the whole world
For heart breakers, U R such an asshole!
For those who is willing to give Ur Purest Love
Welcome to the club :)
Love does hurt sometimes, Don U worry bout it!
U will meet someone good soon :)
Trust me! Look at my smile!

We all know, its gonna take some times
To recover & to get back to the rite track
It is never too late
Keep smiling! Smile does attract Loves :)
If U were to ask me, When Is my Love gonna come?
I am so soli my dear.. I don know..
What I know is.. To smile :)


Mayb Love is a Luck
U have to go all the way to find it :)

p/s: Y Do U have to ONLY hurt me
While I am so ready to spend my whole life with U?

©®

3 comments:

  1. love is one kind of feeling and u ready to sacrifice for it. U must become a chemist as love is a chemical that need different type of combination so that it can be last longer and tough enough to overcome all obstacle. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi....
    seven here.....new visitor of ur blog....
    it 's really amazing life for ur overall trips....
    i quite enjoy to read ur blog..
    thanks for sharing ya....^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna know what love is.. I wan U to show me.."


    my favorite song~
    i also wish to know what love is....hope can find someone really can show me..

    ReplyDelete