Monday, September 6, 2010

I am back~ So Long~~


Shall I apologise for not updating my blog for a long time?
Sorry Sorry~~ I have not much pictures to show this time
Have been working + working that's it
Met someone & hopes turn into ashes
Encountered ass hole supervisor & got whack maximum!
Lets review my pictures~

I forgot this stewardess's name
The one on right is a Bollywood crew

And I am glad that I look so small in size haha!!
And I get that alot
"Oh? U R a steward? So short can be steward ah?"
Tat's it!!!
The above picture shown is my housemate Wayne
We were packing stuff for my another housemate Ivy
She admitted to KL Government Hospital due to denggue
Sad case though, her flight to Osaka was removed bcuz of tis!

Just call me crazy, I cant stop taking pictures
Moreover, its not like everyday I'll go to hospital right?
*Touch Wood*
Yea ugly hospital


These R the stuff
To be a girl aint easy
Except shirt & skirt & undergarment
U have Bra too~~ haha!
Ivy.. Y is ur bra not sexy at all?!!
haha!!! Love playing with bra!
Seriously, when we were there
Almost everyone looking at us
For there were many Indians
Chinese seldom stay in Government Hospital
Her baby hand becomes so fat!!
Its due to the dripping of minerals
Poor her..
I wish this will never happen again in her life
And there was a day I spent a nite in Penang
The view from my room, I could see the beach
I was too exhausted or else I would have sun bathe myself

Church alike KFC
Just in front of this hotel
At the back, here it lies A Little Shanghai
The very not humble owner
He claims himself can cook The Famous Penang Char Keow Teow
Taste great of course!!
I purposely requested Extra Spicy~~
With lots of desserts

I love Penang foods!!
A day hang out with Colleen & Wayne to midvalley
Saw MH fair
Need to pay entrance fee MYR 3.00


Always love to smoke in staircase
Best thing to do :P
See? My Life is reali simple
Regular & yet full of drama~~ haha!



Incident I - Do U love Kissing?
I might be a whore or a slut
But I do not simply kiss someone
Rewind back, I had french kiss with my 1st ex
Not more than 5 times in 1 year 7 months relationship
I thought I have to improve & yes I did
Not more than 10 times with my 2nd ex in 7 months relationship
What type of kissing is the most precious to U?
I would say to kiss on Forehead, tat shows an absolute care & love
And now, do U kiss around during clubbing?
Don tell me that U was a little drunk
Don tell me one must be open minded & kissing means nothing
Don even tell me to be able to kiss around is a gifted talent
Kissing is sweet, but meaningless kissing kills Ur charm


Incident II - Misbehave & Professionalism
Encoutered at least 2 ass holes recently
Perhaps I always assume human kind should be KIND
Y R U even working? To earn a living, no?
So I always tell myself, no one will be that free to find fault
We R just here to work, after work byebye that's it
I am so wrong, there R reali some ass holes love back stabbing ppl
I was badly scolded, dare he scolded me "A Whore & A Slut"
WTF!! And I was there standing, listening to his doggie barks
What a mad dog barking, I told myself
U cant possibly do anything else except scolding me
Its humiliating but what else I could do?
So swallow it & let go~ He's just a mad dog, remember? lolx
A senior listening to my complains
She appeared to be so cool & she said
"Do U think he is right? If not, just don be like him in future,
U don like him, U don have to fight with him, just don be like him"
Mama got me some flowers for my bathe
Chinese says it brings good luck~

This news appeared in Sin Chew not long ago
Its bout my hometown! Malim Nawar
Yea, true true, almost 60% of us carrying a surname Chai
Huhu~ So proud of my hometown~~
Lets pay a visit to my hometown one day
U R gonna love tis lovely village :)



Single is fun, free & can be kinda Furious sometimes!!
When will I meet someone who is willing to share my feeling
Someone who is willing to devote his care & love to me
Someone who would kiss me on my forehead
Someone who is gonna stand by for me whenever I need
Someone who would give me his shoulder when I cry
Its gonna be a beautiful love story, I knew it!
To be able to make a love comes true, I must do my part too
Ask Evon & Elroy, I am definitely one of the best lover :P



Gonna work 6 days ahead
Lets tune back to working mode
Enjoy life as always as I do~
Muackz!!

©®

3 comments:

  1. it's always been very fun reading ur blogs. Be a single can be very fun though, give urself some time searching for ur loved one and one day, trust me, one day u'll find him and he'll care for u, love u and be your shoulder to cry on. Good luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, is your friend, Ivy, ok now? god bless her.
    take care of yourself too.. do clean up your house frequently, it's important to ensure a healthy life.

    as i said once in your facebook, only kiss with your beloved. a kiss on nose too, is sweet.. :P

    i like your senior's advice to u:
    "Do U think he is right? If not, just don be like him in future.."
    she's definitely right, never acted the same way of those u hate, because if u are, u're making others to hate u too.
    just be cool, take it easy ya.. i know u can do it!! ^^

    last but not least, i'm sure the love angle will get u a lovely lover soon. your next love story will be awesome ^^

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. u make a dull hospital looks happy.. I can feel ur happiness in the pix.. haha.. I can't imagine how funny u r in real life.. wish I can hv a little brother like u.. happy go lucky.. dont smoke too much.. at least drink plain water after smoke.. im trying hard now to stop smoking.. and it is not easy.. good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete