Tuesday, October 19, 2010

For my Dear Ivy, my Lovely Housemate

I have 2 lovely housemates
2 pretty girls (though one of them is a guy :p)
I must say, they have made quite an impression in my life
We have been staying together for almost 2 years now
We three are recognised to be the most cuddly housemates among my batchmates


Lets concentrate on Ivy, a simple girl who was born in year 1990
Her name is a cute one, Chen Ivy
The best to describe her would be matured & simple
She is definitely not those hot & sexy girl
& She could be kinda boring sometimes :P (forgive me!!)
But she is an undeniable a nice person, motherly love sister & innocent too

I went for this interview & I got in!
With full ambitious fire burning in my heart
& I was preparing to leave my housemates
There was a day I came back from flight
Threw myself on the bed as if I am the corpse, sleeping so deeply
I was awakened by crying noises out of a blue moon
Ivy & Wayne, both of them crying like bitchie & butchie while hugging each other
I laughed & I said "Hello, I am not dead, I am just leaving okie?"


I did not know how it feels to see a housemate leaving me
Soon, thousand gallons of cold water poured on me
As I found out I failed my medical check-up due to my prehistorical asthma
I was living in a disaster, pretending to be strong
It was quite a month before I could reali say "I'm Okay now"
Well now, Ivy is leaving for SQ! I am thrilled!
Oh girl, you made it! U make us so proud of you!
I knew that you could get into SQ easily
I have so much confidence on you

I came home & saw her sleeping
I woke her up & tears start dropping beyond my control
At that very moment, I realise that this little girl
Has been playing so many roles within this 2 years
An elder sister, a younger sister, a nagging mother, a housemate
My good fren, a great listener, my motivator, my supporter
& so many more.. We talked till late, she went to bed again


I sat at the balcony, smoking & drinking red wine
Looking up to the greyish sky of the night
Every sweet & sour memory flashing thru my wavy storm of mind
This can't be.. I seriously cannot believe someone is gonna leave me again
I know she is leaving for good but I hate being separated from her
I rushed into Wayne's room & cried out loud
Now I would like to show you our "old school" pics

OMG.. tell me that this is not Ivy & Crason!
We have been to Euro Fun Fair
Same transport pick up to airport
Both would like to Fly to see the world
The frenship has been secretly growing without my notice
Since the day we got into the same training batch

& the current Ivy & Crason


With Wayne

The reason why would I cry, I know it very well by now
As I see Ivy is such a strong girl, independent & matured
I have never taken initiative to ask her a simple question "How R U today?"
I always assume that she can do it, she is Ivy, unlike other girl
I was wrong.. A girl needs attention too, a girl is still a girl
I could have done more for her
I went home to Kepong during day off, left her alone at home in Bkt Jalil
I should have taken her out for breakfast, a nice movie
At least spent some times with her, talked to her
I could have reali done something, I am so regret
U know, sometimes crying isn't reali gonna help?

So I packed up my negative emotion, I wanna do something for her!
There I brought her to Tony Roma's restaurant & spent a bit
Ivy, you know me well, I don spend like this but for you, everything is fine
Brought her to Red Box & had a great time
Waited for her to come home from flight & talked to her
Come from flight & stayed in Bkt Jalil till she wants her bed
& of course, I did this for her too :)

雨下了 走好路 这句话你要记住



A video clip to tell the world
How much you mean to us as a lovely housemate
You always receive the best blessing from us
Bon Voyage



She cooked for me the other day before I went for my midnight flight
I text her, I am gonna miss her so much on my way to airport
She replied, I am afraid I don have much time to serve you guys
.............................
OMG, I can't help it, I called Elroy & cried
Ivy.. I will definitely miss you so so much


Instead of just being sad and helplessly depressed
Why don't I do something for her?
This energy drives me to do the best that I can
To give Ivy a stronger impression of both of us, Wayne & Crason
2 crazy fella who appreciate her so much for her appearance in our life
I become more positive & cry lesser afterwards
I like myself being optimistic :P

There is one thing I would like to share
Ivy, she is reali that kind of girl that no one would reali pay attention to her
For she is introvert, humble & someone does thing accordingly
She does not like attention, she prefers to stay low profile, always
Therefore, when I go through those old pic taken 2 years ago during training
She has always been missed out or not the focus person we would look at
I cried for this too & I wanna say
"Hello, she is my housemate ok, who dares not to focus on her again U DIE!"
No way I would not allow anyone to bully my housemates
So if you do not want to taste my shit, please treat them well!
I have these loves for my housemates, I hope they can feel me

Ivy, you will be so good in future
I can see that you will be a great wife, got married with a lovely husband
A superb well groomed, well verse, well in everything flight attendant
Enjoying a luxury life & everything is gonna be so smooth in your life
I have a request, just one request
Now that you are gonna fly all long haul international flight
Paris, Frankfurt, London, Moscow, Milan, Barcelona.. everywhere
As usual, you will have your own room in the hotel
While you put on the thin slice of rehydrate mask on your silky soft little face
Lie on the best comfort de-stress double bed
Please.. think of you were once a part of this Bkt Jalil residence
Most of all, a part of Wayne & Crason who grow up with you together
I love you, please take care of yourself alright?
If you ever come back, if we would ever see each other again
We would do the crazy things all over again, just 3 of us, I promise

You have no idea how much you mean to me
You go girl, a bright future awaits you
With deepest love

©®

4 comments:

  1. very touching diary, you've helped lots of people knowing what is the true friendship...

    today is a special day, must keep on happying all the times...

    hugz,and be strong
    7:12am 20/10/2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crason, i have to say this:
    Ivy gonna been touched indeed when she read this very blog.

    u've done your very best to give her a stronger impression and i'm sure, whenever she goes and lives with, she gonna be missing both u and Wayne.

    one thing to advise u, try to appreciate every person around u.. your family, friends, colleagues as well as your network friends.
    a simple greeting makes them feel warmly. trust me..
    then, u shall live with no regret.. ^^

    i just watched the video clip, nice job dude!! now the whole world knows that, Chen Ivy (Orange? 大块面?一块云?), is once your housemate and, always your beloved friend.

    it's touching, Crason. really.. i'm sure she gonna loves it.

    wishing u a delightful day onwards ya.. blessing her too, Chen Ivy, your beloved housemate, a bright and good future.

    p/s: sorry to hear about the promoted job by Singapore Airlines u got, are u ok now? be happy ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such deep relationships....proud of u guys~~
    v touching!

    u r v sentimental,gambateh~
    視每一次都是最一次般珍惜

    ReplyDelete