Monday, February 14, 2011

On Going CNY Festival

I have just realized this
Since middle of last month up until yesterday
I did not have enough rest
None of my day I slept 8 hours and above at home
It has been extremely tiring for me
The good news is, I slept 10 hours last night
Finally.. This is what a DAY OFF should be!

The other day I flew with my 2 batch mates
Wayne & Colleen to Shanghai
Not as good as I expected though
1st of all, flight has been retimed from 0140hrs to 0400hrs
I was upset!
After passengers boarded, we were about to go
Captain announced the aircraft was having technical problem
OMG.. Thus delayed for another 1 hour
When we arrived in Shanghai, it was cold & we did have some fun
Pictures taken will be published soon
Camera is not with me at the moment


Got back to KL, we celebrated my another batch mate's birthday
It was Terence birthday, big big meal was served in Sunway Giza
I had to go early & Colleen decided to stay overnight in our place
Another tiring flight to Beijing, I arrived with exhausted mental & soul

Switched on my cell, I got a text from Wayne
Unbelievable.. Colleen's father has just passed away on the same morning
I was like :( :( :( :( ......... sad sad sad
Hey bitch, its CNY man, tragedy.. I am so sorry Colleen.. :(
Got back to my room, I started chatting with Wayne
My own drama has just started, I could not help imagining myself in her shoes
What if this, what if that & tears just won't leave me alone
Sigh, if I were in overseas for even 1 day or two
Anything happens here in KL, I could not just fly back immediately
& above all these, I recalled a word of advise from this supervisor

Could not remember his name though,
He was saying.. Before he left his house to work
He would kiss his wife on her forehead
Kiss his kids on their cheeks
& tell them, "I Love You & I will come back soon"
Regardless, the unpleasant incident is gonna happen to his family member
Or even to himself (You know the risk to be a Flight Attendant?)
At least he could tell them how he feels for them before it is too late

Oops, I was very touched when I heard all these
He then asked us, did you tell your parents or your loves one
That you love him/her before you come for this flight?
Oops, I did not.. It does not mean that I don't love them
It's just different culture, chinese hardly practice love confession
Especially to family members, am I correct?
I know what to do next, I will just whisper I Love You to myself
So, next time before I go for my flight, I shall..
I Love You.. Papa, Mama, Mei Mei, Gor Gor, Popo, Ah Ma, Gong Gong..
I am sure you guys could feel my love even if I don't say it out loud :)

But please.. please.. please.. Don't ever give me any heart attacking news
Sometimes people say.. It is destiny.. Is a life cycle..
I should spend more time at home & my hometown
To accompany my loves one, love is the most precious gift in the world

When we all are talking about love, it is so disgusting to see some ass holes
Who love to bring us so down & humiliate us like we are nothing but shit
This kind of people, I wonder how were they brought up from the family
Parents gave birth to this kind of kids, must immediately suffocate them!
I give you the world's best mother fucker
Mr. Rolling Ham & Mr. Ass Tant, well I hate you two
I see myself as a very kind person (Huhu perasan)
How could you back stab me like this!?
You two deserve this, totally no more mercy towards you two!

Hence, to release my anger, I did the above
Chinese call this Da Xiao Ren, English would be Villain Hitting
Draw the ass hole in a picture, hit it with the most dirty shoes
While cursing it from top to toe, demon exorcising!
Hang it & burn it to hell!
What an evil act but I finally.. Get out the anger from my chest :)
I won't pity you if any bad happens to you, you deserve it!

And so, recently parents went to check out properties on sales
There is one in Nilai, not a perfect location but an ideal house to stay
Have been thinking bout getting a property for quite some times
Now seem like it is getting into its way
I feel a sudden nervous & uncertain
My family moved out from Malim Nawar, a rural place to KL
When I was about 4 years old
After 20 years, we are gonna move out from town?
My 2 best friends are here in Sri Sinar, been 10 years plus friendship
& I will be away from them 1 hour driving distance?
My lovely housemate, what about him?
Am I gonna leave him just like how Ivy left both of us?
I am still working under contract, though salary is not too bad,
What if company decided to drop my contract?
What kind of job I should look for? In order to maintain my income?
Too many worries!!


When I was about to go crazy,
Mama came into my room & we had a little talk about this matter
It seems my mama is kinda certain that she wants me to have the house
& my papa loves it too!
Sigh, I actually plan to own that place by my own
& during my day off, I could still come back to KL to visit my friends
I love KL, who doesn't?
Its just the money I have.. is insufficient to get a house in KL
The inflation is so damn high that I can't find the KL house price with my saving
A good solution, take the house, think about others later
Alright, I guess no one will call me KL zai anymore
I am gonna be Nilai Kampung zai!!


And so, you are about to be an adult
Carry the commitment & live your life with a calculator
You see beautiful shirt, wait a minute, is there any discount?
See a cool car, erhm.. I want it but money is tight,
Want to have a big meal, it's alright then, I will cook maggie mee later..
& that's what so called an adult?
I don't really spend, I am quite confident that I can do it
Furthermore, I do have friends who are above 30 owns a car
& also.. owing credit card bills, without a house yet
I should be proud of myself I guess..

Told cha, there is no fun to be an adult
I cannot believe I am getting to be 25 years old this year!!
There are some lucky dudes who do not even worry about money
Grandparents or parents have already bought properties long ago
"Oh yea, my grandson has reached 18yo, go ahead the house is yours now"
"Yeah man, I will change the house name under my son"

I am so so so jealous! But what to do?
I can only go all my way, work hard to achieve the above
I love my family, I wanna give them the best that I can


Enlarge this picture,
Fire cracker, my favourite
Can I say something emo here?
A fire cracker tells a story,
You need gut & be brave to go light up your hope
Shining hope, with countless hard works behind
Someone will recognise you, the brave you :)


Happy Valentine Day!

©®

5 comments:

  1. You are a very mature guy. I'm sure that your future will only get better. I will keep you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow we share the dream to live better, and gives better live to our family we loves so much. We all grow from a humble beginning, sometimes feel envy about what those rich lads having as if without effort. but face it positive, we know a family that loves us is much important than having a dad or a mum so packed with business rather than loving us, growing us.And also the friends we have known, if we came from a rich family would we know them at the furst place? It's already the biggest bless to have all these around us, and for wealth & others dreams, they are things we are suppose to pursue in our life. These are what powers our life, and the return is definitely much rewarding than you are born with a silver spoon, isn't it a bless now? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoU haVe a niCe BLoG...
    (a gooD heaD oN youR shouLDers
    G∞D bE wiTh yoUuuuu
    foR a BLeSSeD liFe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed and concentrate reading your post till i had to scroll up and down again just to look at the pics!! Youre really opinionated and at this age to think that way is really commendable. Youre such an inspiration, especially at this point of my life now.

    Keep on shining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. life is about planning. most of us are drifted with poor financial planning. it is time to wake up and join the adult world. man with commitment is the world you will be entering.. welcome

    ReplyDelete