Friday, March 25, 2011

He just won't wake up anymore..




It was Tuesday 22nd March 2011
I saw my sister's FB status
"我的寶貝DotCom感染了鼠尿病,差點就住院了…
再嚴重下去就要【死】了…

今天又下雨 它一直發抖 可是不是因為冷
醫生說這是因為裏面很痛的關係…
"
Apparently DotCom was diagnosed with Leptospirosis
The source of the disease was mainly because of the hideous mouse/mice
Elaine, my sister, was upset
On that day, I was flying back from Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Didn't pay full attention to this
I was thinking DotCom will be just fine after a day or two

I was wrong..

The next day, I was doing Kunming turnaround flight
Driver picked me up at 6.05am & I was back at 7.30pm
A long whole day.. I was really tired again
Refresh my FB page, I saw a notification
Elaine posted on my wall, I at first did not bother it
Came out from the bathroom, I received the bad news
It's too sudden, DotCom passed away in the morning

I was shocked!! :(

Made a call to Elaine
In order to understand her pain at that moment
I should put the next few paragraph in Chinese
"到了兽医的诊所 看见DotCom像平时一样在睡觉
我摸摸他的头 可是他没有醒来

平时我摸他 他会醒来的 可是这次连开眼睛都不会..."

I wanted to know how the hell this could happen
Elaine kept talking while I tried to imagine the flow of this case
The above conversation, drawn out my tears


So this is the last picture of DotCom
Elaine snapped it and she kept saying..
He didn't wake up.. He just won't wake up anymore :(

Followed up, Elaine posted few pictures of DotCom
The emo her quoted a few, such as

"他睡著了…不會再醒來了…
希望你快快投胎 再次當我的寵物 我不會再讓你生病…
"

"Dotcom , 22/1/2011 - 23/3/2011
謝謝你帶給我的一切,我會永遠想念你。
想念你肥肥的手掌,肥肥的身體…
如果你投胎了一定要回來找我…我會等你的…
我們全家都愛你…
對不起…我沒有把你照顧好…真的很對不起………
"

Erhm.. The death of DotCom is really devastating
After I hang up the call, my tears began to pour
Why didn't I cry with my sister Elaine over the phone? I asked myself
I guess it's because I am her brother, I have to be stronger
Show her that we have to thank DotCom for his advent
Advent is a strong word, to describe Jesus homecoming
A white poodle is like an angel, he deserves to be addressed as such

Typing this post, I am still feeling the sour
I know it is just 2 months, not like 2 years or 2 centuries
But you can't deny the fact that love grows with time
And I have to admit, at first I was a little turnoff by his aggressive movement
Maybe because of Georgy is a girl, she is more lady-like
This naughty DotCom, is such a wild puppy!
Now that he is gone, I miss his everything..
I used to tell him to stop licking me
Can I now just lie there and let him lick every part of me? lol..
Come on, don't make such a joke when you have tears flooding your eyes

This totally affected my mood
I got myself drunk that night, was being carried to the bed
Woke up with swollen eyes, cried too hard I guess?
Driver came pick me up again at night
Schedule is to Incheon/Seoul, South Korea
Under a normal circumstances, I should be smiling like a star all the way
Instead, I was fucking down and I just wished to come home soon

DotCom DotCom
There will be no more this name being mentioned anymore huh?
It's hard to deal with death, hard for me at least
I am still in Seoul, South Korea
Coming home tomorrow, reaching at evening
When I am home, I wanna hug my sister Elaine
And take pictures with Georgy
I did not have any pictures with DotCom, is a shame
I wonder how Georgy feel about all these
Does she even know the death of DotCom?

What a March 2011, so many things happened
Will blog more about my recent life
DotCom, I hope you were happy with my family & me
We will love you forever, I promise
©®

No comments:

Post a Comment