Friday, March 4, 2011

Hey Bitch aka Beach~

Evon, Elroy & me went to Teluk Cempedak last year
It was fun with just 3 of us
This year, we did it again with additional 2 more newbies (Juniors, oops!)
Lets take a look at the beach~~

The sea colour seems a little dirty
But the sky is really cool over there!
Blue sky that comes with soft cloud
To enjoy the above, one must have great breakfast in the morning
Here I present you, my all time favourite breakfast Claypot Yee Mee

Seriously, if I am those genetically skinny skeleton
This would be my entire life breakfast & I won't mind :p
Senior members Evon & Elroy
Most junior Eric Lim aka AiLiKer
Slightly senior member Ivan Sim aka Bottomless Stomach XD
This is how usually I mix and match with the Yee Mee
Its special made chili paste & a tea spoon of super hot chili
Drive me crazy man~ Love it!
After this shot, Elroy said he loves this pic
It shows the invisible friendship & love between us
Except an outsider was at the left corner haha!
I was the driver for the whole day
The distance was about nearly 3 hours up and 2 hour 45 mins back
With 3 hours flight, I could have arrived in Denpasar Bali, Indonesia
Haha.. Cannot let go my flying career, keep talking bout it!
Stop by for a cig & sniff a little highway toilet bowl smell
Oh yeah, a gentle reminder
To those who seems to be so kind, keep telling me not to smoke
"Excuse me, not even my mama says anything, who are you please?"
Not trying to be bitchy, its just too annoying man!
Give me a break, puff puff puff.. another cig on my hand :p
Evon looks so lazy, btw your boobs seem bigger nowadays! Haha!
Elroy smiles like a kid, love his eyes :p
Evon, please be a deodorant model~~
Her armpit is so clean & clear + white! lolxx!!
I guess 4 of them must have discussed at the back of me before this day trip
Senior in white, junior in black & white
Me? Excuse me, I am the most senior among all!
Red is not too bad~~
After struggling for a few hours, here we are in the beach
Welcome to Cherating beach, Pahang
It was really empty at its noon time
It was low ebb
Sea water decided to return back to the ocean
Flowing from tide backwards
What to do?
It makes no flaw to the view still
I remember I used to sit on a rock & stare to the ocean
& tell myself.. The world is really big out there
There is nothing cannot be solved.. Lets enjoy the peaceful sea breeze
Evon was like a photographer all the way
Too bad, her auntie visit makes her bleed in XXX
Can't join us in the sea
When I smile like an angel, why are you frowning?
Not happy please resign!!!Trying to make some fun while we can on the beach
Trust me, it was really hot!!

I think I was the only one doing the sand paint
Is it not popular anymore?
I thought everyone will do this on the beach sand?
Sirim approval chop!
5 of us made it to the beach~
Have you seen this before?
When the sea water back flowing
You will have the chance to see the soil/mud at the bottom of the sea
Wavy pattern, looking artistic :)
I stole it from Evon's album
I wonder why it is in black & white
Evon, please write a full report & send it to me asap!!!
I am sure I am the only one wearing that short
Yuuhuu, how sexy lol
HAHHAHAHA!!! LMAO
Elroy did not make the jump on time
Eric looks like a Sailor Mercury revolving, at least half
Ivan is a nerd for sure!!! Is that the Beyonce dance?
Me? Perfecto! huhu~~ Jangan Jealous~~
While all of us trying to rest
The bottlemless stomach keeps feeding himself with the Soba I cooked
It tastes real bad when it is not cold but still... You know.. :p
Love this pic
Standing high up on a big rock
The best part is my move~~
Very the attention seeker~~After all the fun...
This is the consequence!!!!!!
OMG OMG!!! I was so the red, my skin is burning!
Guess it will take a month or two to get back to my fairy snow white skin
Sob Sob.. :(




Oh yeah to my two darling angels,
Sometimes I wish to spend time with just two of you
Talking about our most inner feeling & sharing secrets
There will be time for us right?
After all Elroy has committed himself in a full time job, timing is a factor
I guess we have met too often nowadays, its getting oily :p
But I do miss both of you.. Miss the time we spend together

Love this pic too~~
Very much indeed~~
And again.. Please look at this pic, I mean see it with your very own eyes!
I am not tall at all! Please do not assume I have 180cm~~
I am short enough to be asked.. "How come you can be a flight attendant"
I get this very often when people see me in real
Do I really look tall in pictures? Not at all darling!!

This is what Chinese called.. Smile until the eyes are gone
Summer getaway, 1 day trip, a round trip, gathering trip whatever it is
The scene is not important, the people who hang out with you matters the most
Love this trip, let's do something else next time k?
I don't wanna get burn again~ Maybe Genting Highland? Cameron maybe?

Muackz~ Love Each Day :)


©®

2 comments:

  1. quite long time ago i didn't drop by to your blog... sorry ya.. ^^

    nice scene~~ the beach is always the best time to be spend together with best friends.

    i went to a beach nearby my place last weekend too with my friends too.. the moment was just awesome~~ ^^

    wishing u a happy day onwards ya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, its those hot beach outtings that we get to see u in shorts ma... GH n Cameron, u will be all wrapped up liao worr...

    ReplyDelete