Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday in HK :)

Right after my birthday 7th May
Rested for a day then I left to HK
Before the flight I was sweating all over
It has been like 5 days having only fun
I was so lost in track bout works
You are not a crew you won't understand
The job isn't difficult but you can easily forget bout all the practices

Upon signing in, I sorta screamed a little
Flying with this pretty stewardess again!
Oh man, let me introduce her to you
Her name is May, by far the most pretty I've ever seen
I calm a little too when I know I'm not the most junior on this flight

Arrived to HK safely & happily
Here they celebrated my belated birthday
This little cutie pie, his name is Eldon
First time flying with him, a really cool and fun guy to talk with
Me and him drank the most
From whisky to beer to wine
Divine! Totally mixed up and drunk like hell lol

Though we were kinda not sober
The next morning we did not miss the chance for breakfast
Dim sum, what else?

After the "stomach gonna burst" dim sum
Met up with my step mama Gwen
She is a chief stewardess, been flying for almost 20 years
And yet she looks so young still!
I first met her on Incheon flight last year June though
Love her ^^

Took express train from airport to Kowloon
Changed bus to Town

Typical HK city view
An apple to my eyes :)

Hahahaha!!!!
This McD means something to me
Evon Elroy remember our last trip to HK?
Who started an argument in this McD?!
Hahhahahha!!!!!

Mama insisted to have goose rice
Here we are! Chain branch restaurant

Looking delicious, don't you think so?
It's way too oily but once a while should be ok ^^

Next shopping is a must
Its my birthday month man!

Two pieces of shirt
Green short sleeve HKD 99.00
Grey long sleeve HKD 199.00

My very own shoes after so long
White in colour HKD 149.00

Tried something new in HK this time
Came to this Harbour City to take ferry!

Boarding time haha!!
Sound like going for flight

Happy happy!!
First time taking ferry in HK

The view along the way

Nice experience :)

Give me something new!
Taking bus in HK! Wow~

Another type of bus
Ding Ding bus

Aww my eyes bag!

Dinner time, Thai cuisine :)

Hainan chicken rice?
Am I in Thai restaurant or what?

Pork chop noodle
But I'm not the pork chop k? Lol

Why is the appetizer last to come?
Anyway it's so yummy!!

HK night view :)

It was fun that I came out at 10am
Till night falls, time's up gonna head back
I love HK I love HK

I can say this is the first time I feel this way
I finally in love with HK
Moreover tried different thing this time
Boast up my impression towards this beautiful East Pearl

Thank you so much
This bracelet is so shining and elegant
Look at the price, no wonder!
Don't know what to say.. My sincere gratitude my dear
I'll wear it everyday^^

Another 3 more trips to go in this month
Tomorrow is to Kaohsiung
After that a domestic 6 days trip
And Taipei longest stay 48 hours^^
God has certainly given me loads of happiness this month
I am so blessed! Thank you thank you
For those who has celebrated my birthday or even greeted me
Muackz! Love you all^^
For those did not, it's ok, there is always a next time
But don't wait till I pass away ok? Haha!

I actually have more pictures on my birthday stored in camera
But since my baby admitted I can't post it for now
It says 2 weeks to repair my baby
Will blog more again peeps
Ciaoz~
Stay happy always ^^

1 comment:

  1. 哈咯。。。happy belated birthday to you^^
    wish u happy all the time...i love your blog,very interesting and nice too^^

    ReplyDelete