Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Little Here & There

I'm now at Sibu, Sarawak
It's my first day of the 6 days trip
Had a tiring day & I suppose to be sleeping right now
For some unknown reason, I can't seem to sleep

Mother's day has passed for quite some times
My birthday was 7th and mama was 8th
Didn't celebrate in time so decided to do something
Brought her to this restaurant at PJ TTDI
With my siblings and sister's bf

The taste was not that bad
Just.. Not too good lol
I was a little disappointed though
Not because of the meal
It's just because I'm afraid my mama doesn't enjoy it :(

Finally.. At least one dish that lured my mama's appetite
Looking at the way she swallow the whole things, I smiled a little :)
Mama mama.. Do know you these are very fattening? Lol
But pls stop eating, I like to see you like this, so long you are happy :)

So this is the powerful lady who gave birth to me
A crazy son named Crason
A naughty kid, an unusual character
Thank you mama
I can't be hugging you and kissing you like what we see in the movie
In my heart, you deserve everything good in the world
And the best of all...
I love you my mama :)

The other day I came back from Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Flew with a bunch of fun person
I have an awesome pic to show
Maybe not that awesome though lol

At first my leading came to me
He was so excited to point to this view
I was like "what's going on?"
Oh well, from far we can see the rain pouring

Awesome?! Lol...
I was laughing but I think it looks cool
It's not like everyone can witness this though lol

Hahahahahahaahaha
What is that kind of posing
Love you two so much
It was really fun to fly with them
They totally made me laugh my ass off

A new 737-800 aircraft
At the right is the old painting which mean old aircraft :p

Oh yeah, I've got myself a new haircut
Nothing impressive just shorten my hair



Can I say something bout myself now?
Erhm.. Have you ever felt this way before?
That you are afraid of listening to any sad love song
It draws out the sadness inside of you
Intrude your inner feeling, crash your pride from iceberg to pieces
That's scary.. Really scary :(

Called me a foolish person
I just want to hide it all away
I would rather to be an ostrich
Hiding in a tiny sand hole pretending the endanger monster won't see me
And I just.. Wanna hide myself :(

For all the sad love song that once healed me when I was so down
Turns against me all of a sudden
I don't expect you to understand what I'm trying to say or how i feel
Only the involved knows it all
We used to hate the devil who broke our heart into pieces
And who knows we have become another vicious devil..
That feeling isn't fun at all..

I sorta got back my own life lately
To be completely honest
I think I'm much more happier now
No more guilty no more unwanted weird feeling in me
I'm sure I'll love again
Till then I must always smile
For the least that I know..

Let's smile kills the pain
Let's smile attracts the love
Let's the pain gone like wind
Let's the love heals it all

And yeah
I'll always smile, I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. You should smile often. NO matter what happens in this life, we just need to love ourself and our close one first... Take care Crason.

    ReplyDelete