Monday, June 13, 2011

3 Days Off & I Love it!

After working for 6 days, time to rest up
I had my rare 3 days off last week
Though it was weekdays but it did not kill my mood
Gonna share with you what I've done^^

You could see how crazy was the traffic jam
Don't ever drive in KL during rainy day
I am forever loud bout traffic jam
But that day I was cool and jammed there for 1 hour or more
Normally, I should be exhausted for shouting too much
Perhaps this is one improvement :)

I dated with a young guy aged 19
He is a really cute guy with barbie doll face
He said he has never been to Chilis haha!!
We talked and were trying to get to know each other
Just like a normal date you all have :)

Came home I told my sister bout him
She complained! It seems she doesn't me to spend on guys lol
Ok sis, next time I'll spend more on you
Btw, this guy is cute but I don't think we can be together
I don't mean to be so cool
Sometimes we just can't force ourselves to do something we are not fond about.. Agree? :)

That night, I was in my sister's room
We talked we laughed we screamed
I was thinking.. Yeah man, it has been a long time I did not talk to my sister like this
Hey sis, wanna tell you
You are one cute and good girl in the world, you deserve everything good
Plus you are my sister, I'll ensure you have the best in your life
Love you! :)

The next day I was served by the best mama chef in the world lol
Pan mee, all time favorite
Accompanied by bean curd, pork balls and of course the below too!

Stop your saliva
Just make a reservation and I'll ask my mama to cook for you alright?
It's superb yummy, I promise^^ haha!

That is a price to pay for everything
Just like I love my sister
I have to send her to 1U for a product training
Under HOT sun which could kill me

Whose pair of legs is that?! Lol

She is really a small girl
Begging for ice cream lol
Btw I love this too Green Tea macha ice cream ^^

Dated 9th June 2011
Do anyone actually know 1U old wing is under going renovation?

Sis ah sis
So fast huh? You are now 19 turning to be 20 soon
You are only one who scored all A's in UPSR PMR SPM
Maybe mama picked you up from a trash bin or else how to explain you are much more clever than me? Lol
Perhaps sometimes I'm too harsh on you but I want you to know this
I'm so proud of you and I'm so glad you are my sister
Imagine she could say something inspiring to me sometimes =="
Never underestimate someone younger than you lol

At night, met up with Triple E
Evon Elroy Eric
Everyone is busy and we hardly have the time to sit and talk bout things
I thought I'm the busiest among all lol but I'm so wrong
Elroy could sleep only 3 hours each day
Evon keeps going on shooting trip, different state
Eric, not so sure but he said he is busy with his homework too (maybe bluffing? Lol)
N I usually have day off on weekdays
That's bad! :(
Dear ah dear I miss you guys
Wish to meet up more often
Can grant me this wish or not ^^
Whatever you guys are doing right now
I wish you luck and happy always
With love, muackz! :)

Last day of my day off
Re visited CintaRia at Damansara Jaya
To check out the pretty pregnant lady Nichole

She keeps nagging
"I'm so fat, see my hands my body my everything..!!"
Haha.. A pregnant stewardess is like an ordinary lady too
Gain 25kg lol while the baby inside is just 2kg++ lol

Her due date is next month
She shared her fear thoughts and all worries with us
Silly dear, you are gonna be so fine
The baby girl will be seeing the world soon
A cute healthy pretty little baby girl
Nichole, take care of your body! Don't jump here and there like you always do alright! :)
It's sweet to feel the world is full of hope and happiness ^^




Time to do a little review!



Talked with someone over the phone lat night for almost 2 hours long
It's weird that right after the duration hits 1 and a half hour, the line will go dead
That's how our telecommunication service provider do to us lol
Anyway the main point of this fella
He commented I am actually a lonely person lol.. Though I look like having fun in all the pictures I have
Erhm.. What to say? I think we were all born from mama's pussy as one soul
And we live our life with our very own soul too
My job is a little different, I don't sit in office facing walls all day
I'm having fun during my work and urig day off, I think deserve some moments for myself right?
Wake up late in the morning
Enjoying mama's cooking for brunch
Stick to my MacBook and iPhone
Back to munching mama's special made light meal
Doze off a little, afternoon nap
Wake up another big meal waiting for me
Never let go iPhone still
Erhm.. That's one good day for me
Able to see my family members, talk every nonsense things, gossip about everything
I don't think I am lonely seriously

Maybe it's good to have someone beside me
But it is not that bad that I don't have
Trust me, I would like to have someone
It's just I'm not sure CAN I have someone or not
If I could find someone who could make my heart pounds like a drum
I'm sure I'll go all my way to win his heart
Since I don't seem to see someone like this around me
I'm just taking my own sweet time to do something that I really wanted right now
For example, earn money, save money
When the time is right, I am more capable to bring more happiness to that Mr. Right :)

Man.. Are you a working adult now?
I'm sure after a whole day or whole week hard work
You need a good rest, you might even chase your bf away ask him to give you a half day to rest before you could spend time with him
Maybe we all don't have the free time like last time
To text someone and to do all the "miss you" thingy but what matters is how we treasure the relationship
What I'm trying to say is.. Perhaps sometimes someone said something, we might take it wrongly and misinterpret the real meaning of it
Elroy reminded me if I ever couple again I must be able to accept his flaws and not to exaggerate too much lol

Phew what a long review I did
I want to be a better man!
Yawn, time for a short nap
Will blog again soon, till then..
Ciaoz peeps, enjoy the Monday blue! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you Crason, while you are not lonely guy and your Mr Right will appear soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy when reading ur blog...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added your facebook but you no peduli me =.= .... please guide me to be a cabin crew !
    or share something important to me ? please ?
    I am that Ann.Ho.
    These are my weakness .
    1. Child face
    2. Mixture of mature and child voice :p
    3. Wearing braces but soon will be done ,
    soon will have bright smile like you :)
    4. not 18 yr old , 2 months more .
    5. I don have very tall d nose like model .
    6. 173/4CM
    7. inexperienced in working part-time
    ( but will start embark on working part time when I study in college next month )
    8. Have no knowledge about my own culture ,
    malaysia culture about the world or what geographic thingy .
    9. Skinny ( 54KG )
    10 . I have 2 small moles on my face .

    Oh yeah , I'm going to study
    Pre-U in Sunway college ,eee...which means
    upon graduation , next year June .
    I am still 18 ...
    Can you share your experience with me?
    Thank you very much .

    ReplyDelete