Friday, July 22, 2011

I am the Doctor!

Oh man.. I am sick since yesterday
It feels like torturing for sure, don't wanna bother about anything at all
Arrived home yesterday night, unpacked my stuff
And I took those medicine from previous consultation
Not sure about how the other family deal with illness
Immediately visit a doctor? Or trying to be a doctor first?
Oh well, my family members are certainly not certified doctor of our own :P

This cap, colourful and I love the wording
LUCK with a star :)
I used to be told, I do not look good with cap
For my past so many years, could be about 6-7 years
There was no cap in my life :P
Perhaps I have a big face and weird skull, cap doesn't suit me
Just the other day, I put it on
For a second, I found myself looking kinda boyish though haha!
What do you think?

Just posted this status in my FB
We are doing an exact same thing in our life, a routine life
I sit and think, what am I actually looking forward to?
And I get back to work, a job that pays the rent
Obviously I am contented with what I have right now
But contented doesn't mean that I am happy
Do you know what am I saying?
Stop telling me that my job is fun, stop saying that I have such a nice life
I have lifted myself into a stage that I have put my true emotion away
Such a horrible zombie alive life, I want a change of my life!!

Ah Wayne ah Wayne, thank you for being so sweet
My sister got into a car accident, she literally bang the car into pieces
Ever since that day, my family has a little problem pertaining to transportation
So the good me (perasan) borrow them my little hero Kancil
At first it was fine, but after a while, I was being filled with anger
And the reason being is.. I don't know either
Perhaps it is normal to feel this way?
When you own something, there would be a little stingy of you
Unwilling to share, reluctant to even let others to touch
And he.. Ah Wayne, he borrowed me his new car Myvi for 2 days
OMG.. I am so touched! You are such a sweet lovely housemate!
Oh ya, he did not fail to remind me if there is any break down I have to pay :P

When was the last time you cried like a bitch?
I am weird.. I suddenly feel like missing that moment
A person who would cry like a bitch, is his very true moment
I kept mentioning that I have kept my true emotion away
In fact, I am actually looking forward for the moment that I would truly cry again
I am like a robot without true emotion, it would be nice to just cry
So when was the last time you truly cried for someone?
Mine? It has been a really long time ago..
Crason ah Crason, where are you? How could you change so much?
I thought you always like to cry? What has gone into you that you are such a demon now?
Do you miss the old you? Or you prefer the current you?

I am sorry Evon Elroy
I still have not uploaded those pictures that you guys wanted
I am just.. too out of my mind and don't wish to do anything
I guess I am just being emo now, and please don't question me why
Most of the time I have to carry my signature smile and do my job
Reach home, except sleeping is sleeping too..
And the next day, get up and pretend to enjoy my job again
Gosh.. It's difficult but I can't act like the others
Showing black face and unpleasant body language during work
I respect my job, it's just like how I expect myself to perform well too
It's not that I don't wanna pay attention to everyone
Trust me.. I am not that worst.. I just simply want a space for myself
To moan, to cry, to whine, to do anything that I wanted to

Give me a day or two to disappear
I will come back and I promise you that
Rather than forcing myself to do things that I am bored of
Grant me a chance to cry, a moment to recall how it feels to cry
Where are you Crason? I miss you..
You are far most the full of emotion guy.. How could you become like this?
Met a few obstructions that kill you deeply, I understand
But you can't hide yourself forever, you need to open up yourself
Come on peeps, give me the energy, make me alive again
I am dead for so long, I need to do something
I promise myself, I will be back soon.. The long lost Crason will be back soon!

p/s: Such an emo post lol.. But this is just me, too bad :P


©®

No comments:

Post a Comment