Friday, March 30, 2012

True Blissful Moment

Today is another ordinary working day
I'm sitting here waiting for my company transport to pick me up
Been thinking of someone
Someone whom I'll definitely miss everyday
I'll not be able to see him for the coming weekends this time
Erhm.. I miss him already

And out of sudden
An old couple walked past me
They were talking
I can feel the natural blissful aura shining in my eyes
And this is what I called True Blissful Moment
Honestly speaking, how many of us are lucky enough to have a good partner?
And how many of us will really appreciate his/her love one?
And you don't even know.. Perhaps I love you but I die before we can even get old together

I hope I will never lose you
I pray to see your happy smiling face each day
Last night you came late to my place
You walked into my arm with that cheerful smiling face
Yeah, that's the expression
I am lucky :)

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you that not everyone is lucky to have a good partner that loves us as equal as we love them.

    This makes the love path more difficult even though just between 2 people.

    At the end, definitely have one party hurt the most than another party. T.T

    I wish you & your partner stay happily and love each other more & more. God bless you two! :)

    ReplyDelete