Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello Grandma

Just hung up the phone
Was talking to my grandma
Actually.. She has been looking for me for quite some times
And I wonder why I was feeling weird
And kinda ignored her text

Hello!!!! It was 14th of may
What a bastard of me didn't return any call or text
And today, I've finally decided to call her
Erhm.. Yeah, it's already 23rd!! Excuse me~~~~

Yawn~~~ I've been tired man
Flying none stop for 6 days
And I don't feel like speaking with others at all
It's bad huh? But.. I guess when someone is tired, they would rather to be alone
Eat alone, sleep alone, do anything alone just hoping that no one else disturbs his rest time
Are you feeling the same too??

But.. This excuse is not strong enough!!
I must apologize to my lovely grandma
Sorry sorry ah mah, I love you..
I was just busy, and tired oh, sob sob

I told her exactly this, the first thing she said...
Ah Chong, tired ah? Go get some rest then
Btw, do you want to webcam??
Hahahahahhahhahaha!!!!
Omg my grandma so the canggih!! So hilarious, I laugh maximum hahaah!!

Captured this beautiful scene
I'm thinking if I were to post it in instalgram, how many "like" I'll receive
Cuz I always can see.. Edison Chen the HK artist, he loves to post this kind of picture
Damn many ppl like and comment
So.. Ppl, instalgram is unfair, quite a number of ppl like your pic bcuz of who you are, not bcuz of what you posted.
Sad huh? It's reality!!

Erhm.. Where am I going with this topic?
Sial.. I'll stop right now hehe

One last day off tomorrow
Gonna meet up with my besties
I'm so excited!! :)
Let me enjoy every bit of my day off and go back to work with a better mood ^^

You should enjoy your life too! :)
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment