Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'll Never Forget

It sure has been a long time since we last came here
We used to come all the time
The sea.. Never changes, does it..?
It's been rolling in and out like this, since long before we were born
It's been here for like eternity
It seems.. It's probably seen many things, heard many things..

It'll probably keep rolling in and out, in and out, long after our lifetime without a single change..

Hey.. Baby..

Remember we used to sit and talk like this when we were kids?
With the gentle sea breeze and the tranquil sound of the waves?
Just two of us.. Talking..
Do you remember?

Really? You do....?

So baby, you haven't forgotten about the promise we made that day?
Heheeee... It makes me happy :)
But aren't memories strange?
Just when you think that you have forgotten about something, it comes floating back into your heart
I guess it's just there in wait
Waiting for the right moment..
Why? We might even remember this very moment somedays..

In 10, 20 years.. When we are all grown up and married
And have kids of our own
Then one day..
When the time comes, I wonder what kind of adult we will be..

What kind of life that I'll be leading...?
I wonder what to make of this day..
I guess.. We will never forget this day

Yeah.. I hope you are right :)



And so.. Life is strange
Strange enough that might upset you
Making you staying all night up just to think through something, something might be just a really small tiny matter
Don't look down on life, it's actually a pretty amazing thing to carry on with
A decision, just a second, could change ur entire life
Don't ever do something hideous that would haunt you in future
Be cautious, be vigilant
You sure wouldn't want to cry a night long just to get rid of your guiltiness, wouldn't you now?

It's such a disgrace
I have done so much damages in my life before this
It's haunting me and I'm just so helpless feeling bad for what I have done
To whoever I love, pls believe in Crason
I'll be a better man, in no time
And.. I really love you
It's not easy for Crason to admit that I'm in love with someone though :)
Hahaa haahahaha

This is crazy!!!
Okay bah, good night you ouls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment