Saturday, May 19, 2012

Something to Remind Ourselves

Been going through my days as usual
Nothing much to blog about
Just a thing to share, some quotes I got from Desperate Housewives
It touches my heart, and I tear a little for it
It's just so real.. So truthful
The credit for honest sincerity

Don't mind me quoting it ya! ;)
It's the speech from Lynette Scavo, as the bridesmaid in honour, a toast for Renee & Ben

Renee & Ben
Your wedding is one of the best days of your life
Because it's the day you realize
I finally have the thing I need to be happy
And then.. You forget
So.. What happens next is..
Instead of waking up every morning and shouting "Somebody loves me!!!!!"
You start looking and thinking
"What do I want now?
What's the next thing I need to be happy?"
So.. You look and look, and you keep thinking you have found it but nothing works
And the reason that nothing works..
Is because..
That hole in your heart that you are trying to fill
Is already filled

You just forgot..

Don't ever forget, always remember how much you wanted to be loved, and how much you are loved
And I think if you can do that, which isn't easy
You will stop looking and realize you already..
Are happy :)

To Renee and Ben
And to remembering
*cheers*
I love you

Isn't it wonderful?
I'm so touched! By all these words
Try me, I totally understand what it means to be unsatisfied with things
How greedy to want more and more but we are actually just blinded by the worthless seconds of excitement
This actually reminds me that I totally need a self improvement
Be happy for what I have
Be contented of my current stage
Be cheerful always, do not show black faces to passengers (oops!!! Aha hahahahaha!!!!)
Be grateful and glad.. I have the best in my life :)

Would love to give credits to my lovely babies
My family, Evon.. Elroy.. And nonetheless, my boy
You guys are always the best
And... I love you all, so much!

It feels so good just to blog it out
For once, I really feel like I have the wonderful life
I will take any chance, any opportunity to maintain all of this
Thank you for filling up the hole of my heart, it means huge, tons a lot of meaning
Crason is so lucky, isn't it?
Muackz!! Send my kisses all over!
(I actually did do the kissing lips when typing this, Erhm.. Pyscho!)

^_^v

2 comments:

  1. Ok... I received your kiss. Haha... By the way, I love that quotes too, it's just so touch... I never learn how to appreciate what I had now and keep asking for more, because I just forgot what I have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me re quote on my facebook! thanks for reminding me this! I had watched the last episode also...Love Desperate housewives!

    ReplyDelete