Friday, August 31, 2012

I miss you....

Tonight
I'm staying up late alone, surfing internet, browsing Facebook
And I saw Wayne, my ex-housemate, posted a link to his blog
Let me count, he left me to Singapore Airlines on 14th December 2011
It's been a while, at least for 8 months plus now


That actually recalled my memories
I did cry to the max, for approximately 2 months plus
And slowly, I began to feel okay, of course, with the help of my lovely BF
And......... I slowly forgot about how it felt when he left me
I'm not sure is this normal? Or am I just a cold blooded ass hole?
The 4th month, I purposely applied annual leave just to witness his graduation from SIA
I again cried, and also, I again sooner later forgot how it felt


Wait a minute, trust me please
He means a lot to me, a lot a lot, for a housemate who I mingle around for 3 years at least



When I was sad, I kinda told myself
He would be earning big cash as in SGD, a lot more than I'm earning

He will be damn fine as he would eye-candy those gym fit Singaporean
He is definitely gonna be okay, at least, he will, in time


Well, I guess, I have confidence in him that he will be better
And therefor, I have less worries, I mean, not much worries anymore
Isn't he a big boy? Hello, he is elder than me, I'm sure he will be just fine


And so.. Less contact, less whatsapp, it's almost like you have your life and I have mine
Once in a blue moon, we chatted a while
Mostly about.... how's thing? I miss you! Oh, I'm busy, Okay, you take care ya
Predictable, isn't it?


Tonight, I sorta re-read his blog again
The feeling is so overwhelming, his blog calls back too many memories
His words are sharp and rings me a wake up call
I wanna say this to you, my dear friend
I Miss YOU...................


Do you read mandarin? If you do
Please go to his blog, some serious shit there
You may find his blog link in HERE
The very specific blog post that I cry over again & again is HERE






Wayne ah Wayne,
I know I can never sound like Ivy "Wayne Wayne"
But when I scream your name, I am seriously calling you
I, for once, cried alone in my new house
I was thinking I should have never bought a new house
Bcuz this new house kinda separated us away
I would rather stay in A28, thinking about you
Imagining you are still there
And I know, I know, definitely....... I will cry again
Too much to tell, too many stories that needed to catch up
But, I'm a Taurus, I'm damn damn damn realistic, I know
I can emo for tonight but it won't change the fact that you have left
It's quite impossible to catch up like old times
We all need to move on, but we can always take a step back & cry for thinking of the past
It's okay..... see? I cried again tonight


I like it when you say.....
說 會遺忘﹐寫只會淡忘~很多時候我們做過的事情會忘記,所以偶爾將記得的事情記載下來,以后可以重溫。他們說不要回頭,其實也不然,回頭看沒有什么不好,可 以看見自己的進步,有時看到自己以前的傻模樣,自己的憤怒,自己的好打不平,自己的傷心等等~全部都是自己的,自己說自己看,別人也可以看,別人不看也不 打緊,我智己看,智己明白就好。


I miss you Wayne
Miss every single bit of you
You take care there, if you need anything, just give me a buzz
Oh ya! I forgot to tell you
Even we are far apart, It's just me giving the 100% freedom to you
And so what even you are a little elder than me
To me, you are my little brother, I'll always be there for you
And willingly take care of you, whenever I have the chance
I miss you dearly


Peace


©®

No comments:

Post a Comment