Thursday, August 9, 2012

Papa, Mama, Happy Birthday!

It was on 22nd July 2012

We were there in Marco Polo Restaurant at Jalan Raja Chulan

Buffet Dim Sum, yummmmmmsssss

Here to celebrate my beloved mama's 47th birthday

Someone who gave birth to me when she was only 21 years old






Nothing much to showcase

It was just a eat eat eat & bite bite bite session

To see her picking her favourite dishes and chew on them

It's just damn satisfying, yeah, she loves buffet!

Happy birthday mama! And I love you ^^

Don't mind about the bill, I'll do anything to make you happy






The other night 3rd of August 2012

My papa's 50th birthday

Cannot believe it, he has reached his 50th


Again Chinese cuisine, parents simply love oriental meals 






The tiramisu cake from my sister, super small but costly

FYI, we don't really taste cake actually






This time, both meals cost me nearly RM500

It didn't hurt at all, for I just want to see them happy

I actually enjoyed hearing them said "Best...! So full now"

Hehe.. you guys can really eat huh?? XD


Papa, happy birthday to you too! And I love you too

I hope you love the dinner :)




Right after the dinner, the very next day..........

Sister got into a fight with my mama, which was seriously dramatic

I listened the while conversation, I'm sorry but to say

Sis.. Why would you use such a harsh word, what's wrong with you?

The incident is mainly bcuz of her so called... Lovely BF, Ray


Ray? He sucks, I never like him, and I bet no one in this house like him

I don't understand, how could you fall in love with someone like that

We all are not 3 years old and perhaps love is blind but your eyes seem bigger than mine, sis

That arguments actually did recall some of my ugliest moments in my past

I did that too, fought over an useless BF, could be even more dramatic

What I got was only tears falling, heart tearing apart too

It seems.. almost 99% positive that

The man that you fight for, when your whole family is against him

Is never the man that deserves your effort

I have experienced it, I know how it feels but I guess my sis is just repeating the same stupid mistake


Sis, you know my style, as soon as I know you do something wrong

I'll kick your ass and scold you with hell lot of disgusting words

But this time, I'm speechless, quite

I truly understand oneself needed to go through by him/herself

Then only he/she would realize how stupid it is to be a moroon

I do not exactly blame you for your overwhelming love over your stupid BF

But please....Please take care of yourself..

You can get hurt, but please wake up one day and realize your stupid mistake

It takes time, it does, that's why.. I'm giving you time now



Year 2012
A drastic change of everything
Every single bit of it strengthen my love to all of you
Let's hold hands together & face the world with smile
Papa mama I love you
Sister, I just want you to be happy
Brother, I hope your new job could earn more & more


With love
©®

1 comment: